Utah Scientific’s powerful SC-4 Control System allows the user to control and monitor all the routers and master control switchers on a network regardless of signal format. The SC-4 manages current and legacy Utah routing switchers as well as many third-party systems via 10/100 base T connections. Featuring modular design and advanced software, the SC-4 Control System adapts to many different applications, from stand-alone to complex.
The versatile SC-4 executes matrix switching using either UTAH UCP or SCP-series control panels, CSP/4-series control panels, or other computer, remote, custom or networked control capabilities.
- Matrix sizes up to 1152x1152x16 levels
- GUI applications for configuring or operating the system
- Supports SD and HD vertical blanking interval switching
- Tie line management simplifies multi-format routing
- Redundant control and power supplies